Saturday, January 3, 2009

Having a snooze



Theo enjoying a little kip.  Note how he raises his left brow independent of his right (at 44 secs.) - just like his mummy can do!  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Theo!! He is just beautiful!! Many many congratulations... we cant wait to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

We love Theo!! Many many congratulations to your beautiful family... we cant wait to see him in person!

Unknown said...

yeah boyeeee!

X

paulette&jose said...

Mazol Tov!! What a beautiful baby! Much love and to you and the newest member of your family.
Can't wait to see him in person.
José and I send our love and best wishes. What a great way to bring in the new year.....

Joasia said...

He's fantastic -- I know you're cherishing these moments, they go by so quickly! I love the noises babies make and am so glad that you're documenting them for posterity! much love and wishes for all good things, x J

Anonymous said...

many congratulations!

x michael & andy