Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mike and Theo at the Bathroom Mirror

3 comments:

Chichi said...

Fantastic!! I love your photos, who ever is hooting them is doing a brilliant job :) Also I totally support the EC and have several friends that have used it to great success. You go super mom and dad!
I miss you all. :)
xoxo

Alex C. said...

How you manage to maintain a gorgeous blog for your boy, send detailed thoughtful thank you cards with Theo stamps, throw a feast for 100 and that's just what I'm a part of- all while sleep deprived, blustered and awestruck, is BEYOND me. I don't even have a passport!
You're awesome and your boy is awesome and you bring true inspiration. Tx for sharing!

Alex C. said...

How you manage to maintain a gorgeous blog for your boy, send detailed thoughtful thank you cards stamped with Theo postage, throw a feast for 100, and that's just what I've been a part of- is beyond me! I don't even have a passport.
Tx for sharing. Keep 'em rollin!